Friday, January 8, 2010

Me and the Captain makin it happen

Hi! Yesterday I went to Winco for Ramen ingredients. I got the pork bones, a pork loin, leeks, everything I needed to make my Ramen. Except for one thing, the NOODLES!! lol. Ah, you say, why not just make your own? I do plan to, in fact our friend Anne just moved into our apartment and she brought with her an electric noodle machine. Once I figure out how to use it I will be knee deep in noodles I imagine. Anne and I stopped off at a small market on the way home and I got a cheap package of instant noodles which weren't that bad considering. Later that day, my first try at serving multiple peoples some delicious Ramen.



I just missed taking pictures of Anne and Brittany who ran off to the side, Even Tolkien looks like he didn't enjoy having his picture taken :)  The Ramen was enjoyed by all and not a single drop was left in any of the bowls!!

To make up for the blurry photo here is something else I captured in my kitchen recently.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers